Saturday 4 February 2017

Top Best {{ songs & poems}} Of happy Valentine’s Day || sweet songs and poems of Valentine’s Day 2017

Romantic happy valentines day songs and poems 2017 : - 


Hello there and welcome to the valentine day amazing blog and here I want to share amazing ideas about valentine day actually that is not ideas but it is songs and poems. I know you are wondering for Romantic songs of valentine day and valentine day sweet poem of 2017 but don’t worry your waiting is end now because I have better post for you that can help you a lot. Valentine day is the festivals of loving couple who loved each other. 14 february 2017 is the exact date of valentine day festival and if you want to enjoy without any problem then you should follow terms of valentine day 2017. Friends I have also Best Valentines Day 2017 Whatsapp, Instagram And Facebook Status so you come here "{ * #16+ * } Happy Valentine’s Day Status || FACEBOOK WHATSAPP & INSTAGRAM status of Valentine’s Day 2017" and choose best ones.

Here I do not want to terms but you can gather some terms on google. Here I gathered some cute songs and poems not a terms. Anyway there total 8 days of valentine and you need to get valentine day week list ( index ) to know more about this amazing festival, we have some hd Wallpaper Of Many Days Of Valentines Day Like As: Kiss Day Hd Wallpaper, Hug Day Image 2017, Chocolate Day 2017 Hd Wallpaper & Picture, (Flower) Rose Day Hd Image 2017 you can choose from here best ones. . This is the festival of hearts and it is the festivals of boy and girl beautiful relationship anyway keep visiting and keep reading good bye friends. Thank you.

Happy Valentines Day Image 2017
Happy Valentines Day Image 2017


Best Poem & Lyrics Songs Of Valentines Day 2017 For Girlfriend:


My insides all turned to ash, so slow
And blew away as I collapsed, so cold
A black wind took them away from sight
And now the darkness over day, that night
And the clouds above move closer
Looking so dissatisfied
But the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing
I used to be my own protection, but not now
Cause my path has lost direction, somehow
A black wind took you away from sight
And now the darkness over day, that night
And the clouds above move closer
Looking so dissatisfied
And the ground below grew colder
As they put you down inside
But the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing
So now you're gone, and I was wrong
I never knew what it was like to be alone


My Valentine, you’re all I want;
In you, I find joy and delight;
You give me everything I need;
I’m happiest when you’re in sight.

I think of you both night and day;
I’m drawn to you in pure attraction;
When you’re not here, I ache for you,
For your fulfilling satisfaction.

I dreamed of love like this, and yet,
I never thought that I would capture
The deep, exciting thrills we have,
This intoxicating bliss and rapture.

Please be my Valentine, and more;
Be my life, my world, my all;
Together we can be content,
And share life’s pleasures, big and small.


Will You Be My Valentine

My days are filled with yearning;
My nights are full of dreams.
I’m always thinking of you;
I’m in a trance, it seems.

You’re all I ever wanted;
I wish you could be mine;
And so I have to ask you:
Will you be my Valentine?



My Valentine, my love, my all,
How did this come to be?
This romance has me quite beguiled;
You’ve captivated me.

I breathe you every waking hour,
And when I sleep, I dream
That you are in my arms again...
Sweet fantasies extreme.

I’m sure that I was born for you;
You have me so fulfilled.
You kiss me and caress me,
As wild feelings start to build.

But that’s not all, my Valentine;
My mind is also yours.
And for this fine obsession,
It seems there are no cures.

So tell me that you feel the same;
Tell me that you’re mine.
Let me know you’ll always be
My treasured Valentine.

Everything Valentine

You are my everything, Valentine.
As a desert creature longs for water,
my thirst for you can never be slaked.
In a ho-hum day dragging on,
thoughts of you bring excitement, joy and pleasure.
As a child opens the birthday gift he most wanted,
I see everything I want in you.
You are my everything, Valentine.


Always Valentine

I’ll always be the one who looks at you,
And sees you in a fond and loving light;
I'll always know that you’re the one for me,
Because when we’re together, life is right.

You’ll always be my love--my hero, too,
The person I can count on constantly.
You satisfy me like no other could;
I’m ecstatic that it’s you who makes us "We."

I'm always thankful for the day we met;
I love you, and I’m happy you are mine.
I’ll always feel this joy, this bliss, this peace,
If you’ll be my love forever, Valentine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts