Friday 6 January 2017

[ **100++ ] Love Sms & Message Of Happy Valentine Day 2017 || Romantic Valentines day 2017 Wishes Message For Friends

Love Message Of Valentines Day 2017:


In my previous post "( ** #17+ ** ) Happy valentine's Day 2017 Image cards For Girlfriends/ Boyfriends" I had shared with you Top Valentines Day Image Cards For Boyfriends / Girlfriends. Valentine's Day 2017 also called Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine. Valentine day is an annual holiday celebrated on February 14. Valentines is recognized as a significant cultural and commercial celebration in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country. The Day called Romantic Love Day because that day all Lover Meet together and enjoy own day with a romantic mood. If you wanna Top Love sms wishes Of Valentine day 2017 then come to here "{ #13+ } Best Love Sms Of Valentine Day 2017 || Happy Valentine's Day 2016 Sms Wishes" and get best ones from  here.

Valentine Day 2017 is a special day for all those lover who have fallen in Love. Valentines Day is also called Love week day , In this time surprise your valentine with gifts, send romantic valentine's days sms messages, image  and differ thing make this day even more special. If you want bundle of love week day i means to say Happy Valentines Day Image Cards, Wallapper, display picture, Sms Wishes, Wallpaper,  Quotes And Poem then come to my website "Happy Valentines Day 2017 Image Cards" and get best ones from here.

Valentines day 2017 image message
Valentines day 2017 image message

Best Message Of Valentines Day 2017 For Friends :


As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Also Read Valentines day Quotes And Sayings 

Do you know which is the most beautiful place in this entire world? Its the warmth of your arms that helps me find solace.

For many years i experienced dreamless and dull nights. But the moment you came into my life, everything seemed just perfect and you changed the color of my dreamless nights 
 valentines day messages

Whatever our souls are made of,
his and mine are the same.  

When I think about you, I am at my happiest and Valentine’s Day is just a reminder of the steps it took to find this love and as a reminder of what the future beholds.

You are the *coca* to my *cola*
You are the *race* to my *car*
You are the *macaroni* to my *cheese*
You are the *Wal* to my *Mart*
but most of all....

Please, don’t be too friendly to me… Don’t be too sweet… You are just making me fall.

I never knew how it feels to laugh stupidly at someone before I met you. Love you dear husband. 

Don’t forget our date tonight. Just because you’re my wife, don’t think I’m not still just a little bit nervous.

Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.”

Even though Valentine’s Day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.”

Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine.”

Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.”

You Are Lovers And Will Always Be, You Are The Only One I Will Ever See every Day to The end of time.
Happy Valentine’s Day To You My Love.

You are like the moon, and I am a star, lovingly gazing at your beautiful face. You make my nights amazing. Happy Valentine’s Day

hi u are the one for me and I don't now what I would do with out u I need u in my life u are really hot and cute love u so much

I know this Valentine's Day card is late, I'm sorry that I couldn't get you anything, but just know that I love you and I cherish you each and every day of my life. I'm thankful that you're part of it and look forward to forever! I love you baby :-)

Love protects us. May we always be feel like this, now and forever. 

Every moment I am without you, my tears fill the ocean blue…Be mine, my love, forever.

I am lucky to have a girlfriend who is beautiful, fun, smart, and crazy enough to go out with me.

The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I never feel as happy as I do when you are at my side.

Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.”

You take my breath away. Always.”

My heart is all yours.”

Thanks for being you and for being mine.”

I love all the adventures we have together.”

God is good. I know because he gave me you to love.”

I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…

I don’t just love you. I love that I get to have you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day!

I love you today, I love you tomorrow, I love you forever

I will hold on to you forever because I have never known someone more special than you.”

Our love is like a romance movie, but the best part is that it never ends. Happy Valentine's Day!

Be mine. Forever.

For today or tomorrow, be mine, forever and ever and ever.

God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!

Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.

I wonder how I got so lucky to have you as a girlfriend.

I cherish every minute that I spend with you! I am so blessed that I can, for a love so special.

I do not think often, I do not think much, but when I do, I think of you only.

You are a haven for my heart, a refuge for my soul.
Love Quotes for Him

The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I have never felt as happy as I do when you are at my side.

For today or tomorrow, be mine, forever and ever and ever.

God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!

Valentine’s Day is much more fun when I get to spend it with you.

As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine's Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine's Day.

As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine's Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine's Day.


Quotes Of Love Day 2017:


Every moment I am not without you, my tears fill the ocean blue…By mine, my love, forever.
Valentine’s Day Love Cards

Falling in love is like looking at the stars. If you pick one out of the billions and stare at it long enough all the others will melt away.

Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.

I couldn’t think of anything better to write in your card than the truth. I love you!
Funny Valentine’s Day Love Quotes

I do not think often, I do not think much, but when I do, I think of you only.

I don’t just love you. I love that I get to have you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Love and Chocolate

I don’t know how to write great messages in cards, but I want to let you know how special you are to me. You are awesome! Happy Valentine’s day!

I don’t know what I mean to you, I don’t know whether you love me or not, but I love you forever, forever, and forever.

I feel the happiest when I think about you, coz I love you.

I have one wish for Valentine’s Day. I want you wrapped up in a big bow.
Love SMS Messages

I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in July, I have seen stars falling apart, but I haven’t seen anyone like you.
I am lucky to have a girlfriend who is beautiful, fun, smart, and crazy enough to go out with me.

I am wondering how I got so lucky to have you as a girlfriend.

I cherish every minute that I spend with you! I am so blessed that I can, for a love so special.

I cherish the time that we spend together and know that you are a great Valentine.
Valentine’s Day Wishes

I consider myself to be the luckiest woman on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel of this world. It’s you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me.

I like all the ways that we hang out together, even when were mad. And I like the things that are not appropriate for a greeting card.

Special Sms Wishes Of Valentines Day 2017


I love loving you. Happy Valentine’s day!

There was a flash of bright lights and a puff of smoke and music in the air when you walked in. 

Right away, I knew I had found my special someone.

I thank my life; because it gave me you…I love my life because you are a part of it.

I want to let you know that I want you to be my Valentine. Again!
Valentine’s Day Love Sayings

I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life.
Valentine’s Day Love Notes

I love you today, I love you tomorrow, and I love you forever…till I die…

I loved you then and I love you now. But I am least bothered as I can’t imagine doing anything else.

I loved you when the sun set yesterday, I love you when the moon comes tonight and I will love when the sun rises tomorrow.

I may not say always how special you are for me, I may not reach to you because I am busy, but you are someone I really love and care for.

I need you like a butterfly needs its wings, an ice bear needs cold weather and a soul needs a body.

I pray to God for a thousand lives, and I wish I get you in each of them.

I thank god because he made me meet you in the journey of life.

I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.

I will hold on you forever because I have never known someone more special than you.

I will wait for you till dawn even if it is the darkest night.

1 comment:


  1. hi admin. your work so good. keep it up. if any one see more valenin's day 2017 Cute and Romantic Messages and SMS Quotes click here

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts