Tuesday 2 January 2018

Best { ** #20++}valentine day message 2018 || happy valentine day wonderful text messages, Sms And Quotes for lovers

Unique And Awesome happy Valentine day messages 2018: -


 Hi friends how are you all? There are some days to go for valentine day. There are many sub day of this festival rose day, propose day, chocolate day, teddy day, promise day, hug day, kiss day and final is valentine day. This is the week list like a match. If you are cricket fan then you should know about it. After playing many matches last match is final. So valentine day and cricket tournament have a same situation. Anyway here I gathered some valentine day 2017 romantic text messages that can help you to wish to your loved ones. In my previous post "valentine day gifts 2017 || happy valentine day gift ideas for boy and girl" i had shared with you Top Best Gift Ides Of Valentines day 2017 so can choose best gift ideas form there. We have also Best Hd Image , Wallpaper, Picture And Photos Of Valentines kiss Day 2017 so come here "Best Collection Of Happy kiss day HD wallpapers 2017 | wallpapers of kiss day For GF/Bf, Lover,Husband And Wife" and get best ones

valentines day hd image
valentines day hd image


If you are celebrating valentine then you need to care in some factors like and most of in india. In india you cannot propose directly to any girl because you will get punishment from that girl and that girl relatives so this is the very dangerous in india. If you are not belongs to the india so you can do dare some. Same situation in other asian country by the way be careful and enjoy. If you want Happy Valentines Day 2017 Facebook , Whatsapp Status And Instagram Status  then come to here "Unique Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram Status Of Valentines Day 2017" and get best ones. Take care and keep visiting on this blog b bye….

valentines day 2017 love dayimage
valentines day 2017 love day image


Love Message Of Valentines Day 2017 For Partner:

If You Say Jump, I Will Ask How High,
If You Say I Swim, I Will Ask How Deep.
If You Say Run, I Will Ask The Distance,
But If You Say Go, I Will Say There Is No Way.
Because You Are My Boo.
Happy Valentines day 2017 to you my love !!!

If loving u is wrong, then I don’t wanna be right. 
My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light. 
The way we must go is long but we’ll win every fight.
Wishing you a very Happy Valentines Day 2017 !!!


Love You Very Much “I am shy to talk to you Foolish I do not know why What to be scared of You remind me of stars in the sky Beautiful and bright You are a joyful sight”

Remember That Never love anything that can not love you back at all.
I love you Message Of Valentines Day 2017

Know That~ I love you not only for what you are^ But for what I am when I am with you.

Love is a divine feeling
But when u lost love u r lost
Love is the strongest intangible thing
A weapon that makes u strong and
Can hurt more than a bullet.. 

I am lucky to have a girlfriend who is beautiful, fun, smart, and crazy enough to go out with me.

The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I never feel as happy as I do when you are at my side.
I love you Message Of Valentines Day 2017

For today or tomorrow, be mine, forever and ever and ever.
I love you Message Of Valentines Day 2017

God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!
I love you Message Of Valentines Day 2017

Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.
I wonder how I got so lucky to have you as a girlfriend.
I love you Message Of Valentines Day 2017

I luv ur eyes I luv ur smile,
I cherish ur ways I adore ur style,
What can I say?
U r of a kind & / ur on my mind!

Let the world know our love
Like mid day sun light 
Like full moon light
Like mountain hight
I love you Message Of Valentines Day 2017

I cherish every minute that I spend with you! I am so blessed that I can, for a love so special.”

I do not think often, I do not think much, but when I do, I think of you only.”
I love you Message Of Valentines Day 2017

I don’t just love you. I love that I get to have you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day!”

I love you today, I love you tomorrow, I love you forever”
I love you Message Of Valentines Day 2017

I will hold on to you forever because I have never known someone more special than you.”

Our love is like a romance movie, but the best part is that it never ends. Happy Valentine's Day!”
I love you Message Of Valentines Day 2017

Your beautiful eyes ! 
Your warming smile And 
Your wonderful country accent..
 Makes me Always smile..
I love you be mine for ever my love..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts