Monday 9 January 2017

Happy Valentines Day 2017 Quotes Saying || Best Quotes Saying Of Valentines Day 2017 For Girlfriends & Lover

Hello Friendssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am here with my latest stuff that is Top Quality Quotes Of Valentine Day 2017 for Girlfriends, Because Valentines Day 2017 coming very near of us so started our planning for that day because its your day friends. we have also much Love day (Teddy Day, Rose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Hug Day And Kiss day ect) before Valentines Day so i hope you will make all day with your girfriends/ Boyfriends or partner and enjoy your day. I have also Best Image Cards Of valentines Day 2017 so if you want these then come to here "( ** #17+ ** ) Happy valentine's Day 2017 Image cards For Girlfriends/Boyfriends" and get best ones from here. If i say about own life , My life is totally change when i came in relationship . I have small story of My real life that is - Before 7 years  i met a girl and then totally fall in love with her , that was 2010 so then in Valentine Day I propose her and I don't know she also fall in love with me and she accepted my proposal ,so from that time we bind together and now I engaged her , that is wonder time of my life so you can also get your love if you give good response with your partner so if you want Impress your lover then come to in this link '"[ **100++ ] Love Sms & Message Of Happy Valentine Day 2017 || Romantic Valentines day 2017 Wishes Message For Friends' and get Top Best Message Of Valentines Day 2017 and after then you can shared with your friends and lover .

Valentines day Quotes Image
Valentines day Quotes Image


Top Best Quotes of Valentine's Day 2017:





Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.

The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.

You are a PLAYER but I’m NOT your GAME!! Wish you better luck on Valentine’s Day.



I think about you all the time, it’s like smoking, it’s addicting. I love you.

I know of only one duty, and that is to love.

The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.

Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee. ~English saying used on poesy rings



You have my heart and my trust your in my head, in my dreams, i love you so much its unbelievable. You are mine and will always remain mine.

There is no day like today for telling you how I feel. I’m crazy for you!

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle

Has been down this road before and it
was painful, so why I am I taking this road again?

Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.

This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.

If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.

Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry

My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn’t want him to.

While your smile lifts my heart, your hugs cure my soul… and knowing you are mine..well that’s a whole other story. That’s our love story. Wish you a great Valentine’s Day.

Every time you hold my hand. I find another reason to fall in love with you..Love you always. 


The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.

Kisses are a better fate than wisdom.



Where there is great love, there are always wishes.

I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.



Now a soft kiss – Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss.

   ** you may Also Check **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts